Todays' heading is "You have the most ..."
For some reason my brain ended this sentence with "... amazing eyes." This is probably due to my borderline obsessive love of eye make-up, so I thought I'd share a photograph of my five favourite products in that category.
1. Sleek 'Storm' palette – I'm sure I've spoken about how great these are before, but nevertheless Sleek mineral eyeshadow palettes really are the best I've used. The products are ironically designed for darker skin tones (if you haven't seen my face before, I'm pale as death) which means that the colours are highly pigmented – awesome! 'Storm' is my favourite as it combines neutrals with some lovely metallics and when everyone was raving about the Urban Decay 'Naked' palette I couldn't help but think that this was a perfect alternative (I never got the hype about the UD palette, personally).
2. MAC eyeshadow in 'Nehru' – I've been wearing this since I was around fourteen and I still re-buy it. It's a beautifully opaque black and it looks great for defining your crease, setting your eyeliner, or over the full lid for a totally gothic look. Definitely a staple.
5. Collection 2000 'Glam Crystals' eyeliner – Having tried Urban Decay's 'Heavy Metal' liner I can honestly say that these are not as good, but rather infinitely better. They are packed with glitter particles, and have colour behind them so you don't have to keep loading it on to get the effect you want. I always have the black glitter in my make-up bag for spontaneous evening plans.
4. MAC 219 brush – The best brush for blending eyeshadow into eyeliner, and highlighting your crease. This thing has been in my life for six years or so now and it remains perfect. It's the only MAC brush I have (I got some paintbrush dupes to save money and they're fantastic) and I'd recommend it to anyone.
5. Morgana Cryptoria mineral eyeshadows – How could I not mention these? They're handmade by a girl in the States and she is not only the sweetest person, but a cosmetic genius. The colours are really unusual and they go on beautifully, plus she continues to bring out new themed colour ranges regularly. The prices are fantastic too. :)
I love finding make-up products that are this perfect.