Today was a good day. :) I had great lectures, got caught up with my English Language assignments, and got back to my mum's shop to find that my spiked Coltranes had arrived, as well as an order from Motel! I've sold even more things on eBay, so I decided to treat myself. It's especially fun when you're not spending your wages! ^_^
1. Bryan and I stayed at a B&B called Collaig House in Taynuilt, about seven miles from Oban on the east coast of Scotland. It was a beautiful place, and the perfect destination for our first trip together. The scenery was to die for, and we were so jealous of the owners to have such a perfect home!
2. I adore the British Museum in central London. It would take you a couple of days to get through everything in there. I used to spend a lot of time drawing in the Enlightenment Gallery, which is full of cabinets of curiosities.
3. My bedroom is probably my favourite place to be. I moved rooms back in June and am now surrounded by antique furniture and strange trinkets. It's my little haven, and one of my favourite Sunday activities is cleaning and tidying it!
4. My aunt and uncle live in Murcia in Spain with their two little boys, and my mum and I always look forward to visiting them. They have a really idyllic life out there, and when we visit my aunt takes the week off work and we go to the beach, or into Torrevieja or Benidorm. I have so many happy memories of this place.
5. The Cineworld cinema in Glasgow has a place in my heart, as my best friend Ross and I used to go there all the time as young teenagers – we really don't go often enough these days.